Additionally, all Icon SAFe and DevOps coaches are available for remote engagement. We regularly coach/consult one-on-one and with client teams via our web conferencing platform. Please contact us at email@example.com for more details of our remote coaching services.
Offering Experience-Based Solutions Since 1992
ICON Agility Services (ICON) takes on Agile training and consulting projects of all shapes and sizes, but we've earned a reputation implementing sustainable SAFe and Business Agility for the world's largest enterprises. We are proud of our portfolio of business and our incredible coaches who wholly dedicate themselves to improving the companies we work with. From global brands to local friends, we approach all projects with great enthusiasm and the drive to do it best.
Our Guiding Principles
- We are servant leaders at heart.
- We influence the creation of community, joy, and loyalty.
- We are thought leaders in our industry.
- We are trusted Partners to each and every client.
- We bring positive energy and confidence in everything we do.
- We transform hearts and minds.
- We practice what we preach.
- We intentionally listen, care for, and respect our teams, clients, and partners.
- Founded in 1992
- Headquartered in St. Louis, MO
- First SAFe Partner for Scaled Agile, Inc in 2012
- 6 SAFe Program Consultants (SPCTs)
- Leading Scaled Agile Gold SPCT Transformation Partner
- Contributors to SAFe at all levels of the Framework
- Co-creators of SAFe DevOps
- First Enterprise Business Agility (EBA) Implementation Partner for Agile Transformation, Inc in 2018
Our Company, Our Culture
While we have not always been called ICON Agility Services, our company has had variations of the "Icon" name since 2000. This shortened version of our name has been our company's identity for nearly two decades, and so we adopted it into an acronym to reflect the culture we are trying to achieve. ICON (Innovative, Customer-focused, Openminded, Nurturing) is a reminder of how we try to approach our work each day, how we help our customers, and how we support our teammates.
To maintain excellence in our field and meet our own high standards, we must demonstrate consistent expertise and leadership to stay ahead of the market. We constantly acquire and develop new knowledge through education, collaboration, and partnerships.
We strive to offer our customers (and partners) extraordinary service. By fostering meaningful relationships, we build deep levels of trust and mutual appreciation, enabling all parties to execute more quickly, honestly, and effectively.
We encourage the respectful exchange of ideas and believe that everyone deserves to be heard. We accept and offer constructive criticism in a courteous manner and celebrate the achievements of our teammates.
We place a high value on supporting the people around us, including coaches, customers, partners, our office team, and the local community. By working together and helping each other succeed, we become a more outstanding company.