Is Annual Planning Killing Your Competitive Edge?
Most business leaders are dissatisfied with their current annual planning processes because they:
- Require too much effort
- Waste energy
- Lack credibility
- Aren't responsive to fast-changing business climate
ICON helps you find a better way through Lean Portfolio Management (LPM). Regardless of where you are in your Agile or SAFe implementation, our coaches meet you where you are to help guide your adoption of LPM.
What We Do
Our coaches create alignment and help you make decisions on topics like these:
- Aligning strategy to execution with OKRs
- Balancing demand and capacity
- Budgeting (CapEx and OpEx)
- Managing assets
- Defining and approving new work
- Using Lean Startup concepts
- Governance and compliance
How We Do It
Regardless of where you start, our coaches and instructors guide you through the following activities:
- Leading executive education sessions
- Facilitating transformation workshops
- Assessing culture and practices
- Helping you measure what matters
- Guiding your adoption of LPM
- Guiding your enterprise Lean-Agile Transformation
Benefits of LPM
ICON has experience enabling sustainable, evolving improvements such as:
- Streamlining approval, funding, and governance
- Connecting strategy, execution, and delivered outcomes
- Improving decision-making
- Decentralizing decision-making effectively
- Growing leadership and innovation skills
- Advancing use of data to guide results
Want to talk to one of our SAFe or Business Agility coaches about LPM adoption? Let us know more, and we will schedule a free 30-minute phone consultation.
Curious to learn more about LPM but don’t want to commit to a larger coaching and training plan? We are currently offering 3-day SAFe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) classes across the country, taught by the most experienced SAFe LPM practitioners in our industry today.
SAFe and LPM—Better Together!
So often, IT and Business departments are run in separate silos with stunted collaboration and communication. To get everyone on the same page, SAFe LPM is about aligning the entire SAFe Portfolio (Business, IT, Legal, Finance, etc) on strategy and execution. A single Portfolio backlog is created, which is aligned through PI Planning and reviewed and prioritized with senior level stakeholders on a regular cadence.
By creating an LPM capability that allows everyone involved to view all the work from one portfolio vantage point, your organization will experience unprecedented levels of openness and transparency. United under a common purpose and vision, the entire portfolio is empowered to create greater products with the utmost efficiency.