Accomplish the right work, at the right time, for the right reasons.
When implemented correctly, Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) establish broad strategic alignment throughout the organization as teams understand how their work contributes to the organization's top objectives. OKRs help to:
- Connect strategy, execution, and delivered outcomes
- Drive innovation
- Bring a sense of purpose to your teams and organization as a whole
- Focus on top priorities
- Uncover problems earlier in the development cycle
With the Scaled OKRs Implementation Roadmap, you will be able to execute a successful OKR program at scale. ICON's experienced coaches train and mentor your teams to internalize OKR best practices.
In addition to the roadmap and Lean-Agile coaching, we leverage the Scaled OKRs Business Value Delivery Framework, which uses OKRs to enable an explicit relationship between organizational strategy and the work being done to deliver that strategy.
Below is an example of how OKRs fit into the Business Value Delivery Framework, which connects strategy to the work being done.
The Business Value Delivery Framework
With ICON's help, you will learn how to:
- Leverage OKRs to capture your organization's strategy
- Implement a successful OKRs program and tooling that propel your organization forward
- Incorporate OKRs into your Lean Portfolio Management practices to ensure all work is aligned to the company’s strategic goals
- Measure the value of the work your teams are doing
- Shape work that is oriented toward specific business outcomes
- Use Leading Indicators that enable strategic decision making