ICON is a top SAFe Gold SPCT Partner.
Why is a Gold SPCT Partner essential for your Transformation?
- Demonstrated ability to lead organizations through SAFe adoptions and implementations
- Expertise in all 7 Business Agility Competencies in SAFe 5.0
- Certified to teach the entire SAFe curriculum
- Critical experience for Large Solutions between 50 and 3,000 people
- Access to Certified SAFe Fellows and Program Consultant Trainers (SPCTs), the leading thinkers and teachers within SAFe
Why ICON for your SAFe Transformation?
- First ever SAFe Gold partner in 2012
- A top Transformation partner on the Scaled Agile website
- Led large SAFe Implementations for over 90 companies
- Proven ability to facilitate culture change in large organizations
- 4 SPCTs, including 2 SAFe Fellows, and 1 SPCT Candidate
- SPCTs knowledge score of 4.5 out of 5 according to SAFe evaluations
- Trained 13,000+ students in SAFe
- Contributors to SAFe, including co-authors of SAFe DevSecOps
Ready to start your SAFe Transformation? We offer customized training and coaching plans.
Our Experts in Lean-Agile Transformations
Our team of SAFe Fellows and SAFe Program Consultant Trainers (SPCTs) are leaders in Business Agility Transformations around the globe, demonstrating superior competency, initiative, and in-depth field experience in SAFe. They bring their real-world experiences to your engagement, imparting their knowledge to lead and inspire your Lean-Agile Change Agents.
"As is the case with any certification, you should carefully evaluate SAFe instructors and consultants, and make sure that they have demonstrated experience that is relevant to the role you are asking them to take on. Do not rely on certifications alone as a measure of the skills of a consultant or prospective employee. A notable exception to this is the SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) certification, which does require demonstrated experience with agile, software development or product management, training and consulting. If you’re hiring someone who has [an] SPCT certification, you can be confident that they do have experience in these areas, as well as experience with SAFe implementation at multiple organizations. However, SPCTs are in short supply. As of February 2020, there are fewer than 100 people worldwide holding this certification."
Gartner, "A Technical Professional’s Guide to Successful Adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)," Kevin Matheny, Bill Holz, 13 April 2020
Our SPCT Team
Private Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Courses
Public SAFe 5.0 Courses
Currently, we are offering live, online SAFe courses taught by some of the most experienced and highly rated SAFe practitioners in our industry today. Public training is a flexible, cost-effective way to learn new skills.
Interested in a Lean-Agile or SAFe Assessment? ICON uncovers specific pain points and offers a unique, customized solution that best fits the needs and Agile maturity of your organization.
SAFe Transformations are no easy feat! To help you on the journey, ICON offers free guidance and important considerations for your SAFe Transformation.
SAFe on the ICON Blog
ICON coaches offer their SAFe expertise and free tools to help with your Transformation.