Deliver value continuously and more efficiently on a regular, predictable schedule.
The Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) is a publicly available framework that combines attributes of Lean thinking with Agile methodologies to help large organizations deliver higher quality software and systems at a much faster rate. The successful assessment, definition, and implementation of Enterprise-level SAFe® methodologies are specialties of ICON. Since 2012, we have been using SAFe® methodologies to address the processes and best practices for Portfolio, Program, and Team management. Included are effective training and coaching techniques, organizational change management, and tools implementation, which are required to achieve a rewarding and sustainable Scaled Agile Transformation.
ICON is the leading SAFe® Gold Partner
Our SAFe® Courses
- Implementing SAFe® 4.5 with SPC4 Certification
- SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE)
- Leading SAFe® with SA Certification
- SAFe® Scrum Master with SSM Certification (SAFe®4.5)
- SAFe® for Teams (SAFe®4.5)
- SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master with SASM Certification (SAFe®4.5)
- SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager with POPM Certification
Public Training Options
Currently, we are offering Implementing SAFe® and SAFe® DevOps in multiple locations nationwide taught by some of the most experienced SAFe® practitioners in our industry today.