Advanced Agility & Extended Offerings
Take your agility to the next level.
Help senior executives and business/technology leaders learn how to create Strategic Intent and measurable quarterly business outcomes at the Portfolio/Value Stream level. We utilize Business Outcomes and OKRs to bring alignment and drive results across the teams within your organization.
Why: Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) establish broad strategic alignment throughout the organization as teams understand how their work contributes to the organization's top objectives.
- Focus on top priorities
- Uncover problems earlier in the development cycle
- Leverage the Scaled OKRs Business System to capture your organization's strategy
- Implement a successful OKRs program and tooling that propels your organization forward
- Incorporate OKRs into your Lean Portfolio Management practices to ensure all work is aligned to the company's strategic goals
- Measure the business value of your companies initiatives by leveraging the Business Value Delivery Model
- Measure the value of the work your teams are doing
- Shape work that is oriented toward specific business outcomes
- Use Leading Indicators that enable strategic decision making
An OKR Coach will work with leaders to drive product strategy and increase innovation, while ensuring work aligns with strategy to accurately measure business value delivered. The goal of the OKR coach is to create alignment from leadership down to teams, bringing a sense of purpose to the organization as a whole.
The ability to compete and thrive in the digital age by quickly responding to market changes and emerging opportunities is crucial to keep a competitive edge in today's era. Our goal is to help your organization continue to be innovative and ever-evolving to increase your speed in the market and pivot as things change.
Why: By implementing Business Agility, you will keep your competitive edge by quickly responding to change and disruption, increasing value delivery, and becoming a more innovative organization.
- Agility is implemented within the entire organization
- A company can respond more rapidly to change
- Ability to pivot quickly as the market evolves
- Organization increases overall speed to market
A business agility coach works with every department involved in delivering solutions for an organization. This coach can work with Business and Technology Leaders, Development, legal, marketing, finance, etc. The end goal of the business agility coach is to align the organization as a whole to shift and pivot rapidly, as needed while staying ahead of the competition and increasing speed to market.
To enable continuous delivery, the organization must align to value streams, then optimize the delivery process from Concept to Cash. Agile addresses the Concept to Code process. DevSecOps addresses the Code to Cash process, which is enabled by the Deployment Pipeline. ICON supports by creating a seamless process from development to the customer.
Why: DevSecOps creates a seamless process from development to the customer. By implementing DevSecops with ICON’s support, you will bridge the unnecessary gaps between IT and operations ensuring fast and quality delivery of code.
- Enabling continuous flow, quality, and security
- Ensuring effective collaboration between teams
- Easily changeable building solutions
- Collecting outcome-based metrics
- Restoring alignment between the business strategy and technical teams
- Reducing time-to-market by eliminating rework and bottlenecks
The DevSecOps coach works with teams on technical related practices such as Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), Test-Driven Development (TDD), Pair Programming, and test automation. Working with the Agile Release Trains, the DevSecOps coach will help teams to adopt and enable continuous integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD).
So often, IT and Business departments are run in separate silos with stunted collaboration and communication. To get everyone on the same page, SAFe LPM is about aligning the entire SAFe Portfolio (Business, IT, Legal, Finance, etc) on strategy and execution. A single Portfolio backlog is created, which is aligned through PI Planning and reviewed and prioritized with senior level stakeholders on a regular cadence.
Why: By creating an LPM capability that allows everyone involved to view all the work from one portfolio vantage point, your organization will experience unprecedented levels of openness and transparency. United under a common purpose and vision, the entire portfolio is empowered to create greater products with the utmost efficiency.
- Streamlined approval, funding, and governance
- Connected strategy, execution, and delivered outcomes
- Improved decision-making
- Decentralized decision-making effectively
- Leadership Growth and innovation skills
- Advanced use of data to guide results
The LPM Coach works with leaders and executives to align strategy and execution by applying Lean and systems thinking approaches to strategy and investment funding, Agile portfolio operations, and governance.
Continue to Adapt
Review our additional guidance, training, and resources for your transformation from ICON experts
Learn From the Successes of Our Clients
Review the case studies of our transformed clients
Watch Our Informational Webinars To Dive Deeper Into Advanced Topics
Learn the secrets of agile organizations from our industry experts
Get Educated in Our Public & Private Training Courses
Register for public or private training
Enhance Your Agile Knowledge Through The ICON Blog
Gain insight from our industry experts