Why is it so hard to find
qualified Product Owners?
Lack of sufficient in-house talent is among the top 5 reasons Agile Transformations stall. The Product Owner understands the product vision and can analyze various trade-offs to make vital decisions to maximize business value. Product Owners develop the product features and goals, create backlogs based on goals, order backlog items, ensure that the product backlog is visible and understood, and serve as the liaison between stakeholders, Scrum team members, and end users. With so much responsibility placed upon the Product Owner, how do you solidify that you are correctly investing in your organization's PO capability? Gain clarity to this question by taking our simple Product Owner health assessment.
Let's get started
- Fill out the form
- Start the 3-minute survey
- Check all boxes that apply
- Review the baseline scale for answers
- An ICON team member will reach out within 24 hours to help navigate your results
Complete this form to take our 3 minute Product Assessment.
* All fields are required
- Understanding the product roadmap
- Share persona's needs & pain points
- Define & prioritize team backlog & accept user stories
- Workflow collaboration with other POs
- Product vision & fit to the ogranizational landscape
- Continuous market research & customer discovery
- Define & prioritize portfolio epics & program backlog
- Final acceptance of features
Shared (Alignment & Planning)
- Iterative approach, prioritization, PI objectives, release schedule