How are you investing in your RTEs capability?
The RTE plays a key role and is the heart of the Agile Release Train (ART). They are servant leaders who guide, motivate, coach, and mentor teams, leaders, and stakeholders. On top of that, they optimize the ART flow, facilitate PI Planning events, ensure value delivery, remove impediments, drive relentless improvement, and the list goes on and on (see below). With so much responsibility placed upon the RTE, how do you solidify that you are investing in your organization's RTE capability? Gain clarity to this question by taking our simple RTE health assessment.
Let's get started
- Fill out the form
- Start the 3-minute survey
- Check all boxes that apply
- Review the baseline scale for answers
- An ICON team member will reach out within 24 hours to help navigate your results
Complete this form to take our 3 minute RTE Health Assessment.
* All fields are required
Here's what we expect of them
- Continue the Adoption of Agile Practices & Lean Thinking
- Optimize ART Flow
- Planning Increment (PI) Readiness
- Advocate for DevOps Capabilities
- Part Program Manager
- Manage Complex Software Development
- Awareness of Product Management Discipline
- Facilitate & Negotiate
- Remove Impediments
- Stakeholder Management