Advancing Scrum Master Servant Leadership with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) with SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master Certification. Based on version 4.6 of SAFe®.
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a SAFe® implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of the program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts. The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
- Apply SAFe® principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
- Apply Kanban eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team's work
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
- Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- Applying SAFe® principles: A Scrum Master's perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Building high-performing teams
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
Audience and Certification Details
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Existing Scrum Masters
- Team leaders, project managers, and others who have assumed the role of an Agile team facilitator in a SAFe® or enterprise Agile context
- Engineering and development managers who will be responsible for Agile execution and coaching teams, including teams of teams
- Agile coaches
- Agile program managers
- Prospective Release Train Engineers
Attendees of the SAFe® SASM course are strongly suggested to have one of the following certificates: SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), or Professional Scrum Master (PSM).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (636) 530-7776 for private, on-site pricing.