Become a strategically aligned and outcomes-driven organization.
In this 2-day course, you will gain a deep understanding of how to implement a full OKRs practice in an organization. You will learn the history of OKRs, how to coach an organization through a successful OKRs implementation, and advanced uses for OKRs, such as the Business Value Delivery Framework. This course incorporates learnings from Agile practices, organizational strategy, value stream alignment, systems thinking, and metrics.
By the end of the session, you will know how to:
- Scale OKRs within your organization
- Write powerful Objectives that align to your organization’s Big Vision
- Write inspiring & quantifiable Key Results
- Understand the OKRs Framework and Implementation plan
- Facilitate teams in meaningful dialogue as they create and align their own OKRs
- Create healthy habits to build and grow your OKRs muscle
- Implement the Business Value Delivery Framework
- Conduct mid-quarter and quarterly reviews
During this session, we will work through a set of workshop slides and exercises to cover the following:
- Lesson 1: The Purpose Behind OKRs
- Lesson 2: OKRs Defined
- Lesson 3: The OKR Cycle
- Lesson 4: Coaching and Facilitating
- Lesson 5: Establishing an OKRs Practice
- Lesson 6: Scaling OKRs
- Lesson 7: Advanced OKRs Topics
- Lesson 8: Organizing OKRs
Audience and Certification Details
Roles that will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio and PMO Leaders
- Agile Coaches and Change Agents
Following the completion of this course, attendees are required to take a 30-question multiple choice exam and achieve a minimum passing score of 75%.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (636) 530-7776 for private, on-site pricing.