DevOps for the Agile Enterprise (private only)
Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Step 3 Register
Dates & Locations
|No open enrollments at this time, please check back.|
In this two-day course, you
- Understand prevailing industry definitions of DevOps
- Define DevOps in the context of your enterprise
- Describe the benefits of DevOps and the metrics used to measure them
- Describe the 5 stages of the deployment pipeline
- Understand how DevOps and Agile work together to achieve continuous delivery
- Understand key DevOps roles and responsibilities
- Identify deployment challenges and opportunities in your environment
- Build and prioritize a DevOps transformation backlog
- Launch a DevOps action plan that extends the benefits of Agile
See detailed course description (PDF) link above for full list of topics and course content.
Audience and Certification Details
Intended primarily for Development, Operations, QA practitioners, and Leaders charged with improving software time-to-market and quality. This course is also appropriate for those in peripheral roles, such as Security, Architecture, Product Management, Program Management and Portfolio Management, who desire a foundational understanding of the critical role of DevOps in the Agile enterprise. Attendees typically include:
- Development: Developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners
- Operations: Configuration/Release Managers, System Administrators, DBAs
- QA: Testers
- Others: Release Train Engineers, Architects, InfoSec, Product Management, UI/UX
Students should be familiar with Agile principles and practices (e.g., Agile Manifesto, Lean, Scrum, XP) and the people, processes and technology used in building, testing and deploying software in their environment.
Call (636) 530-7776 ext 803 for public, open enrollment and private, on-site courses at your company.
Have questions? Want to know more about us, our services, or training opportunities?