Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Dates & Locations
Sep 18, 2020
Sep 20, 2020
(Central Time Zone)
|Live, virtual (remote) presentation sanctioned by Scaled Agile Inc. (Central Time Zone)||
21 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
Agile Software Engineering practices for Lean-Agile. Based on Enabling Technical Agility for the Lean Enterprise
With SAFe®5 Agile Software Engineer (ASE) Certification
The introduction of Lean-Agile and DevOps principles and practices into software engineering has sparked new skills and approaches that help organizations deliver higher-quality, software-centric solutions faster and more predictably.
This workshop-oriented course explores foundational principles and practices and how continuous flow of value delivery and built-in quality are enabled by XP technical practices, Behavioral-Driven Development (BDD), and Test-Driven Development (TDD). Attendees will learn proven practices to detail, model, design, implement, verify, and validate stories in a SAFe Continuous Delivery Pipeline, as well as the practices that build quality into code and designs. Attendees will also explore how software engineering fits into the larger solution context and understand their role in collaborating on intentional architecture and DevOps.
- Define Agile Software Engineering and the underlying values, principles, and practices
- Apply the Test-First principle to create alignment between tests and requirements
- Create shared understanding with Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Communicate with Agile modeling
- Design from context for testability
- Build applications with code and design quality
- Utilize the test infrastructure for automated testing
- Collaborate on intentional architecture and emergent design
- Apply Lean-Agile principles to optimize the flow of value
- Create an Agile Software Engineering Plan
- Introduction to Agile Software Engineering
- Connecting principles and practices to built-in quality
- Accelerating flow
- Applying intentional architecture
- Thinking Test First
- Discovering story details
- Creating a shared understanding with Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Communicating with models
- Building systems with code quality
- Building systems with design quality
- Implementing with quality
Audience and Certification Details
- Development Managers, Engineering Managers
- Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers
- Infrastructure Architects, System Architects
- Product Managers, Product Owners
- QA Managers, Testers
All are welcome to attend, regardless of experience. However, meeting the following prerequisites will make the training more productive.
- Understanding of SAFe® for Teams
- Background in engineering, development, managing development, or quality assurance
5 days (4 hours/day)
Full Price: $1,995.00
Early Bird Price: $1,795.00
Email email@example.com for private, on-site pricing or to learn more about the benefits of hosting a public class.