Early registration automatically gets you $300 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 1 week in advance of the first training day.
Step 3 Register
Note: Any discounts will be applied on the second PayPal screen during the checkout process.
Dates & Locations
|Nov 21, 2019||
|McKesson Corporation: Building A - Conference Room 10. 6535 State Hwy 161||Icon|
|Jan 23, 2020||
|AT&T - Las Colinas Campus - 6301 Colwell Blvd||Icon|
The Enterprise Business AgilitySM Strategist (EBAS) 2-day certification class is intended for senior leaders and change agents to learn about the breadth and scope of changes and strategies needed for successful Business Agility transformations.
You will learn what encompasses the new ways of working for Business Agility and how to develop and execute successful strategies to enable enterprise-level transformation. This class will move beyond scaling Agile for software development to a holistic, sustainable transformation across all areas of business operations and delivery.
You will participate in activities tailored to your specific transformation challenges and walk away with concrete solutions. We will spend time exploring the Enterprise Business Agility model and the seven pillars of Business Agility in detail, developing the knowledge necessary to lead a transformation within each pillar.
- Understand current challenges to achieving Business Agility in your organization and why moving to the new ways of working across an enterprise is imperative to thrive
- Learn about the seven pillars of an EBASM Transformation
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management to achieve alignment to strategic outcomes, visualize demand and capacity, manage based on results, make strategic pivots and move to modern funding models
- Analyze different approaches for organizational structure and team design to ensure efficient and effective end-to-end value delivery
- Design a maturity roadmap for operations and delivery teams to help them crawl, walk, run and then fly with an Agile/Lean Mindset
- Design a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables environments for agility to flourish
- Develop a plan to sustain the transformation to the new ways of working (Making It Stick)
- Explore the Technology Transformation required to enable Business Agility
- Mature design thinking and lean product development
- Learn to facilitate/lead a Transformation Strategy and Roadmap session for your organization
- You will receive both of these certifications: Enterprise Business AgilitySM Strategist (EBAS) and ICAgile Certified Professional – Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF).
The goal of Day 1 is to discuss the challenges and drivers for EBA, understand the scope of the EBA Model and explore the “Lean Portfolio Management” and “Organizational Structure and Design” Pillars in depth.
Understand current challenges with market strategy, execution across your organization and why change is imperative.
- Gain a high-level understanding of the 7 pillars of an Enterprise Business Agility transformation
- Deep dive into Lean Portfolio Management, breaking work into quarterly outcomes, visualizing demand and capacity and applying modern funding models
- Explore the Organizational Structure and Design pillar and analyze different approaches for team design and alignment to end to end value delivery
- Deep dive into the Customer Seat at the Table pillar and how to mature design thinking and lean product development within your areas
The goal for day 2 is to explore the remaining pillars in depth, discuss the EBA transformation strategy and finish the day sharing real-world business agility stories.
- Design a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables your transformation
- Explore the Agile Framework and Mindset pillar to understand the principles, values, methods and strategies for adopting and scaling Agile. Design a maturity roadmap to help teams (business or technology) mature (crawl, walk, run, fly)
- Explore and discuss the key enterprise agility metrics that matter
- Complete a baseline Business Agility health assessment to understand your current state
- Understand our proven strategy and approach to enabling business agility
Audience and Certification Details
Attendees typically include:
- Agile Change Agents
- Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Company Executives and Leaders
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for private, on-site pricing or to learn more about the benefits of hosting a public class.