Only 57 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
Early registration automatically gets you $300 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 1 week in advance of the first training day.
Step 3 Register
|Early Bird Registration Discount||- $300.00|
Dates & Locations
|Jun 26, 2019||
|CollabNet (VersionOne): 6200 Shiloh Rd STE 400||Icon|
|Aug 28, 2019||
|Roosevelt University AUD 232: 430 S. Michigan Ave||Icon|
The Enterprise Business AgilitySM Strategist (EBAS) certification class is intended for senior leaders and change agents to learn about the breadth and scope of changes and strategies needed for successful Business Agility transformations.
You will learn what encompasses the new ways of working for Business Agility and how to develop and execute successful strategies to enable enterprise-level transformation. This class will move beyond scaling Agile for software development to a holistic, sustainable transformation across all areas of business operations and delivery.
You will participate in activities tailored to your specific transformation challenges and walk away with concrete solutions. We will spend time exploring the Enterprise Business Agility model and the seven pillars of Business Agility in detail, developing the knowledge necessary to lead a transformation within each pillar.
- Understand current challenges to achieving Business Agility in your organization and why moving to the new ways of working across an enterprise is imperative to thrive
- Learn about the seven pillars of an EBASM Transformation
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management to achieve alignment to strategic outcomes, visualize demand and capacity, manage based on results, make strategic pivots and move to modern funding models
- Analyze different approaches for organizational structure and team design to ensure efficient and effective end-to-end value delivery
- Design a maturity roadmap for operations and delivery teams to help them crawl, walk, run and then fly with an Agile/Lean Mindset
- Design a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables environments for agility to flourish
- Develop a plan to sustain the transformation to the new ways of working (Making It Stick)
- Explore the Technology Transformation required to enable Business Agility
- Mature design thinking and lean product development
- Learn to facilitate/lead a Transformation Strategy and Roadmap session for your organization
- You will receive both of these certifications: Enterprise Business AgilitySM Strategist (EBAS) and ICAgile Certified Professional – Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF).
*View PDF for a more detailed description of daily activities.
Day 1 - Discuss the challenges and drivers for achieving Business Agility, understand the scope of the EBASM model and explore several of the EBASM Pillars in more depth
Day 2 - Explore the remaining EBASM pillars in depth, discuss the EBASM Transformation strategy and finish the day with learning from real-work Business Agility experiences.
Day 3 - Provide in-depth discussion and hands-on practice in launching an EBASM Transformation. You will work in small groups to learn how to conduct transformation strategy sessions through hands-on activities.
Audience and Certification Details
Attendees typically include:
- Agile Change Agents
- Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Company Executives and Leaders
Email email@example.com for private, on-site pricing or to learn more about the benefits of hosting a public class.