Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Dates & Locations
May 02, 2023
May 05, 2023
(Central Time Zone)
|All our trainers are SAFe certified Program Consultants and/or Trainers, SPCs and SPCTs, and have hands-on experience with Agile and Scaled Agile, Inc.||
27 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
Prepare to step into a SAFe® leadership role and learn how to facilitate Agile team, program, and enterprise success by becoming a SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
This 4 half-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a SAFe® implementation. Explore facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. Expand the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices, the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value, and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders. Learn actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explore practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
Attendees must be present on all days of the course to qualify for the exam.
- Apply SAFe® Principles to Facilitation, Enablement, and Coaching in a Multi-Team Environment
- Build a High-Performing Team and Foster Relentless Improvement at Scale
- Address Agile and Scrum Anti-Patterns
- Support the Adoption of Engineering Practices, DevOps, and Agile Architecture
- Learn to Apply Kanban and Extreme Programming (XP) Frameworks to Optimize Flow and Improve the Team's Work
- Facilitate Program Planning, Execution, and Delivery of End-To-End Systems Value
- Support Learning Through Participation in Communities of Practice and Innovation Cycles
- Exploring the Scrum Master Role in the SAFe® Enterprise
- Applying SAFe® Principles: A Scrum Master's perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating Program Execution
- Improving Flow with Kanban and XP
- Building High-Performing Teams
- Improving Program Performance with Inspect and Adapt
- Existing Scrum Masters
- Team Leaders, Project Managers, and others who have assumed the role of an Agile Team facilitator in a SAFe® or Enterprise Agile context
- Engineering and Development Managers who are responsible for Agile execution and coaching teams, including teams of teams
- Agile Coaches
- Agile Program Managers
- Prospective Release Train Engineers
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, having one or more of the following certifications is highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® SASM certification exam:
- SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) Certification
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification
Full Price: $1,095.00
Early Bird Price: $895.00
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about group discounts or private training.
Next Steps in Your SAFe® / Agile Journey
Review additional guidance, training, and resources for your transformation from ICON experts
Review our Advanced Agility & Extended Offerings with one of our Experts
Review these tips on embracing DevOps concepts beyond Automation
Take the next step in your Agile career and earn your SPC Certification
Gain insight from our industry experts