Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Dates & Locations
Jan 26, 2021
Jan 29, 2021
(Central Time Zone)
|All our trainers are SAFe certified Program Consultants and/or Trainers, SPCs and SPCTs, and have hands-on experience with Agile and Scaled Agile, Inc.||Register $1,195.00|
Mar 23, 2021
Mar 26, 2021
(Central Time Zone)
|All our trainers are SAFe certified Program Consultants and/or Trainers, SPCs and SPCTs, and have hands-on experience with Agile and Scaled Agile, Inc.||
47 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
Establishing Team Agility for Agile Release Trains with SAFe®5 Practitioner Certification. Based on version 5 of SAFe®.
ICON is excited to offer the traditional, two-day SAFe courses over 4 days in half day segments. These courses will be taught by expert SAFe instructors in a live, virtual environment. Please email email@example.com for multi-student discounts by providing the course name and dates you want to attend.
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART) and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams by becoming a SAFe Practitioner (SP) During this two-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP).
You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you'll learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in the enterprise
- Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment (PI)
Audience and Certification Details
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for Launch
All are welcome to attend, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommeneded for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
4 Half Days
Full Price: $1,195.00
Early Bird Price: $995.00
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about group discounts or private training.