Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Step 3 Register
Dates & Locations
Establishing Team Agility for Agile Release Trains with SAFe®4 Practitioner Certification. Based on version 4.6 of SAFe®.
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART) and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams by becoming a SAFe®4 Practitioner (SP) During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they'll learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
- Apply SAFe® to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations, demo value, and improve your process
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
Audience and Certification Details
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Product Managers
- Product and Product Line Managerment
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommeneded for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for private, on-site pricing or to learn more about the benefits of hosting a public class.