Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART) and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams by becoming a SAFe Practitioner (SP) During this 4-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP).
You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you'll learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
Attendees must attend all days of the course qualify for the exam.
- Apply SAFe® to Scale Lean and Agile Development in the Enterprise
- Know Your Team and Its Role on the Agile Release Train
- Know All Other Teams on the Train, Their Roles, and The Dependencies Between the Teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and Demonstrate Value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and Work With Other Teams on the Train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment (PI)
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for Launch
All are welcome to attend, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Full Price: $1,195.00
Early Bird Price: $995.00
Email email@example.com for more information about group discounts or private training.
Next Steps in Your SAFe® / Agile Journey
Review additional guidance and resources for your transformation from ICON experts
Learn how to improve and continuously adapt your companies strategies, plans, and outcomes
Learn how Shared Services Teams can maximize their time in PI Planning events
Earn additional certifications to enhance your abilities and transform your organization
Gain insight from our industry experts