Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 1 week in advance of the first training day.
Step 3 Register
Note: Any discounts will be applied on the second PayPal screen during the checkout process.
Dates & Locations
|No open enrollments at this time, please check back.|
Applying the Scrum Master role within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Enterprise with SAFe 4 Scrum Master Certification. Based on version 4.6 of SAFe.
In this two-day course, attendees will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe® enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe® Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe® organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
Attendees will also discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe® environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe®.
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe® enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile Teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment (PI)
- Coaching the Agile Team
Audience and Certification Details
- New Scrum Masters who need to perform the role
- Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a SAFe enterprise
- Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role
- SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
All are welcome to attend regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SSM certification exam:
- Familiarity wiht Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for private, on-site pricing or to learn more about the benefits of hosting a public class.