Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 1 week in advance of the first training day.
Dates & Locations
Apr 25, 2023
Apr 28, 2023
(Central Time Zone)
|All our trainers are SAFe certified Program Consultants and/or Trainers, SPCs and SPCTs, and have hands-on experience with Agile and Scaled Agile, Inc.||
27 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
ICON is excited to offer the traditional, 2-day SAFe® courses over 4 half-day segments. These courses will be taught by expert SAFe® instructors in a live, virtual environment. Please email email@example.com for multi-student discounts by providing the course name and dates you want to attend.
Build your skills as a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and prepare to support the facilitation of team and program events—when you become a SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM).
In this 4 half-day course, you'll gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe® enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe® Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise and prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe® organization.
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe® Enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum Events
- Facilitate Effective Iteration Execution
- Support Effective Program Increment Execution
- Support Relentless Improvement
- Coach Agile Teams for Maximum Business Results
- Support DevOps Implementation
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe®
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment (PI)
- Coaching the Agile Team
- New or Existing Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers
All are welcome to attend regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SSM certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Full Price: $1,195.00
Early Bird Price: $995.00
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about group discounts or private training.
Next Steps in Your SAFe® / Agile Journey
Review additional guidance, training, and resources for your transformation from ICON experts
Learn how to improve and continuously adapt your companies strategies, plans, and outcomes
Execute a smooth PI Planning event with these insider tips
Review the four key items to consider when leading a safe and successful DevSecOps transformation
Gain insight from our industry experts