Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 1 week in advance of the first training day.
Dates & Locations
|No open enrollments at this time, please check back.|
Applying the Scrum Master role within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) enterprise
ICON is excited to offer the traditional, two-day SAFe courses over 4 days in half day segments. These courses will be taught by expert SAFe instructors in a live, virtual environment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for multi-student discounts by providing the course name and dates you want to attend.
Build your skills as a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and prepare to support the facilitation of team and program events—when you become a SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM).
In this two-day course, you'll gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile Teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment (PI)
- Coaching the Agile Team
Audience and Certification Details
- New or existing Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers
All are welcome to attend regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SSM certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
4 Half Days
Full Price: $1,095.00
Early Bird Price: $895.00
Email email@example.com for more information about group discounts or private training.