Early registration automatically gets you $ off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end in advance of the first training day.
The introduction of Lean-Agile and DevOps principles and practices into software engineering has sparked new skills and approaches that help organizations deliver higher-quality, software-centric solutions faster and more predictably.
This 5 half-day course explores foundational principles and practices and how continuous flow of value delivery and built-in quality are enabled by XP technical practices, Behavior-Driven Development (BDD), and Test-Driven Development (TDD). Attendees will learn proven practices to detail, model, design, implement, verify, and validate stories in a SAFe® Continuous Delivery Pipeline, as well as the practices that build quality into code and designs. Attendees will also explore how software engineering fits into the larger solution context and understand their role in collaborating on intentional architecture and DevOps.
- How to apply the test-first principle to align tests and requirements.
- How to detail, model, design, implement, verify, and validate stories in a SAFe Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Practices such as abstraction, encapsulation, and SOLID that build quality into code and design.
- Foundational Lean, Agile, and DevOps principles and practices.
- How to use the test infrastructure for automated testing.
- How to design from context for testability.
- How do I build a test-first, principle-based team environment and technical infrastructure?
- How do Agile teams use BDD to create a shared understanding?
- How do we build in quality throughout the Continuous Delivery Pipeline?
- Technical members of an Agile Team
- Developers and Testers
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Understanding of SAFe® for Teams
- Background in Engineering, Development, Managing Development, or Quality Assurance
Interested in Private Group Training? Discounts available for remote or on-site courses. Let us know!
Next Steps in Your SAFe® / Agile Journey
Review additional guidance, training, and resources for your transformation from ICON experts
Take Your Agility to the Next Level
Review our Advanced Agility & Extended Offerings with one of our Experts
Learn How To Succeed with DevOps
Review these tips on embracing DevOps concepts beyond Automation
Lead A Successful DevSecOps Transformation
Review the four key items to consider when leading a safe and successful DevSecOps transformation
Enhance Your Agile Knowledge Through The ICON Blog
Gain insight from our industry experts