Architecting for Continuous Value Flow with SAFe
In SAFe®, Architects play a key role in the trio of leaders, including product managers and the Release Train Engineer. These people work together to deliver and guide Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to enable continuous value flow.
In the SAFe® for Architects course, you'll get the context to align architecture with business value. You'll understand how system, solution, and enterprise architects collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. And you'll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
- Develop and communicate the architectural vision
- Develop solution vision, intent, and roadmaps
- Prepare and deliver software effectively and continuously
- Lead and coach architects and team members during PI Planning and Execution
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for PI Planning
- Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
- System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects
- Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- Experienced software developers
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Product leaders collaborating with architects
- Familiarity with Agile principles and practices
- Must have attended at least one SAFe® course prior to attending this one
Discounts available for remote or on-site courses. Let us know!
Review our additional guidance, training, and resources for your transformation from ICON experts.
Review our Advanced Agility & Extended Offerings with one of our Experts
Learn tips to effectively run multiple PI Planning events concurrently, and how to handle teams or individuals that need to participate with all trains
Take the next step in your Agile career and earn your SPC Certification
Gain insight from our industry experts