The LACE is a small, dedicated team of leaders and change agents who are responsible for driving real and lasting organizational change.
An effective Lean-Agile Center of Excellence (LACE) is a critical success factor differentiating organizations fully committed to adopting Lean-Agile practices and achieving significant business results from those practicing Agile in name only.
The challenge is that most of the people qualified to drive change have full-time responsibilities in their current roles. While a significant portion of their time can perhaps be devoted to supporting the change, a smaller, more dedicated group of people is needed to drive SAFe® adoption throughout the organization.
- Create the mission statement and charter for the LACE
- Understand and learn how to carry out the responsibilities of the LACE
- Determine the organizational model for the LACE (centralized, decentralized, or hub-and-spoke)
- Set up the LACE as an Agile team
- Build your initial SAFe® Implementation Roadmap
- Learn how to prepare to launch your first Agile Release Train (ART)
- Proven SAFe® adoption patterns described in the SAFe® Implementation Roadmap
- Which LACE organizational model is best for your organization
- LACE roles and responsibilities and the key practices the LACE can leverage to drive enterprise adoption
- An action plan for generating the short-term wins critical to organizational change
- A roadmap and Kanban system to sustain and expand on early successes
- Fostering Release Train Engineer (RTE) and Scrum Master Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- Extending SAFe® to Lean Portfolio Management, Human Resources, and Finance
- Executive Sponsors
- Change Agents
- Certified SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs)
- Agile Coaches
- All participants must have attended an Implementing SAFe® or Leading SAFe® class
- Completion and socialization of a Value Stream Workshop
Full Price: $0.00
Early Bird Price: $0.00
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about group discounts or private training.
Discounts available for remote or on-site courses. Let us know!
Review our additional guidance, training, and resources for your transformation from ICON experts.
Review our Advanced Agility & Extended Offerings with one of our Experts
Learn tips to effectively run multiple PI Planning events concurrently, and how to handle teams or individuals that need to participate with all trains
Take the next step in your Agile career and earn your SPC Certification
Gain insight from our industry experts