Become a strategically aligned and outcomes-driven organization.
In this 2-day course, you will gain a deep understanding of how to implement a full OKRs practice in an organization. You will learn the history of OKRs, how to coach an organization through a successful OKRs implementation, and advanced uses for OKRs, such as the Business Value Delivery Framework. This course incorporates learnings from Agile Practices, Organizational Strategy, Value Stream Alignment, Systems Thinking, and Metrics.
Following the completion of this course, attendees are required to take a 30-question multiple-choice exam and achieve a minimum passing score of 75%.
- Scale OKRs within your organization
- Write powerful Objectives that align with your organization’s Big Vision
- Write inspiring & quantifiable Key Results
- Understand the OKRs Framework and Implementation Plan
- Facilitate teams in meaningful dialogue as they create and align their own OKRs
- Create healthy habits to build and grow your OKRs muscle
- Implement the Business Value Delivery Framework
- Conduct mid-quarter and quarterly reviews
- Day 1
- Lesson 1: The Purpose Behind OKRs
- Lesson 2: OKRs Defined
- Lesson 3: The OKR Cycle
- Lesson 4: Coaching and Facilitating
- Day 2
- Lesson 5: Establishing an OKRs Practice
- Lesson 6: Scaling OKRs
- Lesson 7: Advanced OKRs Topics
- Lesson 8: Organizing OKRs
- Executives & Leaders
- Program & Project Managers
- Product & Product Line Management
- Portfolio & PMO Leaders
- Agile Coaches
- Change Agents
Discounts available for remote or on-site courses. Let us know!
Review our additional guidance, training, and resources for your transformation from ICON experts.
Learn how to improve and continuously adapt your companies strategies, plans, and outcomes
Execute a smooth PI Planning event with these insider tips
Learn tips to effectively run multiple PI Planning events concurrently, and how to handle teams or individuals that need to participate with all trains
Gain insight from our industry experts