Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Dates & Locations
Nov 19, 2020
Nov 20, 2020
(Central Time Zone)
|Live, virtual (remote) presentation sanctioned by Scaled Agile Inc. (Central Time Zone)||
48 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
Become a strategically aligned and outcomes-driven organization.
In this 2-day course, you will learn the history of OKRs, how to coach an organization through a successful OKRs implementation, and advanced uses for OKRs, such as the Business Value Delivery Framework. This course shapes a greater perspective around OKRs as it incorporates learnings from Agile practices, organizational strategy, value stream alignment, systems thinking, and metrics.
By the end of the session, you will know how to:
- Scale OKRs within your organization
- Write powerful Objectives that align to your organization’s Big Vision
- Write inspiring & quantifiable Key Results
- Understand the OKRs Framework and Implementation plan
- Facilitate teams in meaningful dialogue as they create and align their own OKRs
- Create healthy habits to build and grow your OKRs muscle
- Implement the Business Value Delivery Framework
- Conduct mid-quarter and quarterly reviews
During this session, we will work through a set of workshop slides and exercises to cover:
- The history and the Why behind OKRs
- Coaching and Facilitating the creation of quality OKRs
- Coaching the organization through the 5-step OKR Cycle
- How to develop an OKRs implementation strategy for your organization
- Scaling OKRs to accomplish deeper alignment
- Connecting Strategy to Execution with the Business Value Delivery Framework
- OKR management tools to optimize your OKRs program
Audience and Certification Details
Roles that will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio and PMO Leaders
Full Price: $1,495.00
Early Bird Price: $1,295.00
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about group discounts or private training.