Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Dates & Locations
Mar 10, 2022
Mar 11, 2022
(Central Time Zone)
|All our trainers are SAFe certified Program Consultants and/or Trainers, SPCs and SPCTs, and have hands-on experience with Agile and Scaled Agile, Inc.||
30 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
Become a strategically aligned and outcomes-driven organization.
In this 2-day course, you will gain a deep understanding of how to implement a full OKRs practice in an organization. You will learn the history of OKRs, how to coach an organization through a successful OKRs implementation, and advanced uses for OKRs, such as the Business Value Delivery Framework. This course incorporates learnings from Agile Practices, Organizational Strategy, Value Stream Alignment, Systems Thinking, and Metrics.
Following the completion of this course, attendees are required to take a 30-question multiple-choice exam and achieve a minimum passing score of 75%.
- Scale OKRs within your organization
- Write powerful Objectives that align with your organization’s Big Vision
- Write inspiring & quantifiable Key Results
- Understand the OKRs Framework and Implementation Plan
- Facilitate teams in meaningful dialogue as they create and align their own OKRs
- Create healthy habits to build and grow your OKRs muscle
- Implement the Business Value Delivery Framework
- Conduct mid-quarter and quarterly reviews
- Day 1
- Lesson 1: The Purpose Behind OKRs
- Lesson 2: OKRs Defined
- Lesson 3: The OKR Cycle
- Lesson 4: Coaching and Facilitating
- Day 2
- Lesson 5: Establishing an OKRs Practice
- Lesson 6: Scaling OKRs
- Lesson 7: Advanced OKRs Topics
- Lesson 8: Organizing OKRs
- Executives & Leaders
- Program & Project Managers
- Product & Product Line Management
- Portfolio & PMO Leaders
- Agile Coaches
- Change Agents