In this 1-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of how to create OKRs and how OKRs align an organization. You will learn how to facilitate writing effective OKRs and how to support teams as they execute the OKR Cycle. This course shapes a greater perspective around OKRs as it incorporates learnings from Agile practices, organizational strategy, establishing new behaviors, and learning to become a strategically aligned and Outcomes-Focused organization.
- Write powerful Objectives that align with your organization’s Big Vision
- How to leverage the 5-Step Quarterly OKRs Cycle
- Understand the OKRs Framework
- Facilitate teams in meaningful dialogue as they create and align their own OKRs
- Create healthy habits to build and grow your OKRs muscle
- Conduct mid-quarter and quarterly reviews for cross-functional learning
- Lesson 1: The Purpose Behind OKRs
- Lesson 2: OKRs Defined
- Lesson 3: The OKR Cycle
- Lesson 4: Coaching and Facilitating
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
Discounts available for remote or on-site courses. Let us know!