Only 51 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Step 3 Register
|Early Bird Registration Discount||- $200.00|
Note: Any discounts will be applied on the second PayPal screen during the checkout process.
Dates & Locations
Implementing a Lean-Agile SAFe® transformation in the enterprise with SAFe® 4 Program Consultant Certification. Based on version 4.6 of SAFe®.
During this 4-day course, attendees learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), as well as the 5 core competencies of the Lean Enterprise. Attendees will also gain insights and practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps culture, and build a Lean Portfolio. The first 2 days of the course, Leading SAFe®, will provide a basis to teach SAFe® to leaders. The final 2 days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe® in the enterprise.
Becoming a certified SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and becoming a change agent, will enable attendees to coach and guide the enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace and empower them to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe® transformation.
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
- Build a Lean Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and coach Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains with a Solution Train
- Build and execute an implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
- Continue your learning journey and become enabled to train other SAFe® roles in the enterprise
Attending the class prepare you to take the SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC) exam. Those who attain their SPC certification will receive:
- Access to license the course materials needed to train aspiring SAFe® Agilists, SAFe® Practitioners, and SAFe® PM/POs
- Access to no-cost license materials, videos, and artifacts that support launching Agile Release Trains
- Inclusion in the SPC directory listing (optional)
- Access to the private SPC LinkedIn Group
Leading SAFe® - Days 1 and 2
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework®
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Creating High-Performing Teams and Trains
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building a Lean Portfolio
- Leading the Transformation
Implementing SAFe® - Days 3 and 4
- Reaching the SAFe® Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming an SAFe®4 Program Consultant (SPC)
- About the Exam
Audience and Certification Details
The course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe® adoption. This includes enterprise leaders, practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative. Attendees typically include:
- Professional Services Consultants
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE) participants, Agile Working Group
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA and IT Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance Personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe®4 Program Consultant certification exam and practice as a SAFe®4 Program Consultant (SPC):
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for private, on-site pricing or to learn more about the benefits of hosting a public class.