Only 107 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Step 3 Register
|Early Bird Registration Discount||- $200.00|
Note: Any discounts will be applied on the second PayPal screen during the checkout process.
Dates & Locations
Implementing a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation in the enterprise with SAFe Program Consultant Certification.
During this 4-day course, attendees learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of SAFe, as well as the 5 core competencies of the Lean Enterprise. Attendees will also gain insights and practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps culture, and build a Lean Portfolio. The first 2 days of the course, Leading SAFe, will provide a basis to teach SAFe to leaders. The final 2 days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise.
Becoming a certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), and becoming a change agent, will enable attendees to coach and guide the enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace and empower them to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation.
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Build a Lean Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and coach Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains with a Solution Train
- Build and execute an implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe
- Continue your learning journey and become enabled to train other SAFe® roles in the enterprise
Attending the class prepare you to take the SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC) exam. Those who attain their SPC certification will receive:
- Access to license the course materials needed to train aspiring SAFe Agilists, SAFe Practitioners, and SAFe PM/POs
- Access to no-cost license materials, videos, and artifacts that support launching Agile Release Trains
- Inclusion in the SPC directory listing (optional)
- Access to the private SPC LinkedIn Group
Leading SAFe - Days 1 and 2
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Creating High-Performing Teams and Trains
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building a Lean Portfolio
- Leading the Transformation
Implementing SAFe - Days 3 and 4
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- About the Exam
Audience and Certification Details
The course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe®adoption. This includes enterprise leaders, practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative. Attendees typically include:
- Professional Services Consultants
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE) participants, Agile Working Group
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA and IT Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance Personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Program Consultant certification exam and practice as a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC):
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
Email email@example.com for private, on-site pricing or to learn more about the benefits of hosting a public class.