Only 198 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Step 3 Register
|Early Bird Registration Discount||- $200.00|
Note: Any discounts will be applied on the second PayPal screen during the checkout process.
Dates & Locations
Achieving business agility with the Scaled Agile Framework with SAFe 5 Program Consultant Certification.
During this 4-day course, attendees will learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by using the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and the seven core competencies of the Lean Enterprise.
Attendees will practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, create a DevOps culture to build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline, and empower a Lean Portfolio.
The first 2 days of the course, Leading SAFe, provide the basis to teach SAFe to leaders. The final 2 days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise. Becoming a change agent and a Certified SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC) enables attendees to coach and guide the enterprise toward success in a disruptive marketplace, and empowers them to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation.
- Lead a Lean-Agile Enterprise transformation
- Implement SAFe
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and coach Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains with a Solution Train
- Use the seven core competencies to achieve business agility
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe
- Continue your learning journey and become enabled to train other roles in a SAFe enterprise
Leading SAFe - Days 1 and 2
- Thriving in the digital age with business agility
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the change
- Becoming a Certified SAFe Agilist
Implementing SAFe - Days 3 and 4
- Reaching the tipping point
- Designing the implementation
- Launching an Agile Release Train
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Accelerating to business agility
- Becoming a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- About the exam
Audience and Certification Details
Attendees typically include:
- Professional Services Consultants
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE) participants, Agile Working Groups
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA and IT Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance Personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe 5 Program Consultant certification exam and practice as a SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC):
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for private, on-site pricing or to learn more about the benefits of hosting a public class.