Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Dates & Locations
Sep 08, 2020
Sep 11, 2020
(Central Time Zone)
|Live, virtual (remote) presentation sanctioned by Scaled Agile Inc. (Central Time Zone)||
11 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
Delivering value through effective Program Increment execution.
ICON is excited to offer the traditional, two-day SAFe courses over 4 days in half day segments. These courses will be taught by expert SAFe instructors in a live, virtual environment. Please email email@example.com for multi-student discounts by providing the course name and dates you want to attend.
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise by becoming a SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their role in the the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments.
Attendees explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Team and Program backlogs, and plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Attendees also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement the ART.
To perform the role of a SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
- Preparing for PI Planning
- Leading PI Planning
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the Program Increment
- Becoming a Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager
Audience and Certification Details
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Product Owners, Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, and members of the LACE
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam:
- Attend a Leading SAFe course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
4 Half Days
Full Price: $1,195.00
Early Bird Price: $995.00
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for private, on-site pricing or to learn more about the benefits of hosting a public class.