Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Step 3 Register
Note: Any discounts will be applied on the second PayPal screen during the checkout process.
Dates & Locations
|No open enrollments at this time, please check back.|
Establishing Team Agility for Agile Release Trains with SAFe®5 Practitioner Certification. Based on version 5 of SAFe®.
ICON is excited to offer the traditional, two-day SAFe courses over 4 days in half day segments. These courses will be taught by expert SAFe instructors in a live, virtual environment. Please email email@example.com for multi-student discounts by providing the course name and dates you want to attend.
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART) and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams by becoming a SAFe Practitioner (SP) During this two-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP).
You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you'll learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in the enterprise
- Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment (PI)
Audience and Certification Details
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for Launch
All are welcome to attend, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommeneded for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
4 Half Days
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for private, on-site pricing or to learn more about the benefits of hosting a public class.