Early registration automatically gets you $ off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end in advance of the first training day.
This course explains this approach’s values, key techniques, and how each Agile team member contributes to success. In this course you will learn what makes Agile iterative, the fundamentals of the Agile approach, Scrum basics, backlogs and user stories, and Agile project and release planning.
• Understand key Agile and Scrum concepts, terms, and practices
• Be able to explain Agile and Scrum benefits and key techniques
• Become familiar with the progression of key Scrum activities and artifacts
• Prepare to participate in an upcoming Agile project
- Agile Fundamentals
- Scrum Overview
- Agile Requirements
- Estimating and Release Planning
- Planning a Sprint
- Running a Sprint
- Closing a Sprint
This course is intended for all who will actively participate in an Agile project, including Scrum team members, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Subject Mater Experts. People on the edges of the project (secondary customers, management staff and participants in related processes) will also benefit.