This course explains this approach’s values, key techniques, and how each Agile team member contributes to success. In this course you will learn what makes Agile iterative, the fundamentals of the Agile approach, Scrum basics, backlogs and user stories, and Agile project and release planning.
• Understand key Agile and Scrum concepts, terms, and practices
• Be able to explain Agile and Scrum benefits and key techniques
• Become familiar with the progression of key Scrum activities and artifacts
• Prepare to participate in an upcoming Agile project
- Agile Fundamentals
- Scrum Overview
- Agile Requirements
- Estimating and Release Planning
- Planning a Sprint
- Running a Sprint
- Closing a Sprint
This course is intended for all who will actively participate in an Agile project, including Scrum team members, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Subject Mater Experts. People on the edges of the project (secondary customers, management staff and participants in related processes) will also benefit.
Discounts available for remote or on-site courses. Let us know!
Review our additional guidance, training, and resources for your transformation from ICON experts.
Review our Advanced Agility & Extended Offerings with one of our Experts
Review these tips on embracing DevOps concepts beyond Automation
Take the next step in your Agile career and earn your SPC Certification
Gain insight from our industry experts