Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 1 week in advance of the first training day.
Step 3 Register
Note: Any discounts will be applied on the second PayPal screen during the checkout process.
Dates & Locations
Aug 03, 2020
Aug 06, 2020
(Central Time Zone)
|Live, virtual (remote) presentation sanctioned by Scaled Agile Inc. (Central Time Zone)||Icon|
Thriving in the digital age with business agility with SAFe 5 Agilist Certification.
ICON is excited to offer the traditional, two-day SAFe courses over 4 days in half day segments. These courses will be taught by expert SAFe instructors in a live, virtual environment. Please email email@example.com for multi-student discounts by providing the course name and dates you want to attend.
During this course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering business agility to thrive in competitive markets. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. Attendees also learn and practice the skills to support and execute PI Planning events and coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Class participants will explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and Design-Thinking approach to Agile Product Delivery. Learners will also understand how to implement a Lean Portfolio Management function within their enterprise.
To perform the role of a SAFe Agilist, you should be able to:
- Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product Delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
- Thrive in the digital age with business agility
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Lead the change
- Become a Certified SAFe Agilist
Audience and Certification Details
The following individuals will benefit form this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years' experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
4 Half Days
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for private, on-site pricing or to learn more about the benefits of hosting a public class.