Additionally, all Icon SAFe and DevOps coaches are available for remote engagement. We regularly coach/consult one-on-one and with client teams via our web conferencing platform. Please contact us at email@example.com for more details of our remote coaching services.
Three main elements of the Inspect and Adapt workshop
In this hands-on workshop, your ART teams will be guided through a rigorous approach to problem–solving that will result in improvement actions for the next PI. This includes:
- PI System Demo
- PI Quantitative Assessment
- Problem-Solving Workshop
- A clear and aligned understanding of the state of the solution being developed, and the priorities for improvement going into the next PI Planning
- How to use Lean problem-solving tools, such as Root-Cause Analysis, Pareto Analysis, and the ‘5 Whys’
- Release Train Engineers (RTEs) and Scrum Masters will learn how to conduct a Program-Level retrospective to identify the issues for the problem-solving workshop.
- How to prepare for and conduct the PI System Demo and measure performance of the teams and ART
Audience and Certification Details
- All members of the Agile Release Train (ART) including Agile teams, Business Owners and stakeholders
- Release Train Engineers (RTEs) and Scrum Masters
- Certified SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs) and other change agents
Participated in an Agile Release Train (ART) and finished a Program Increment (PI)
2 to 4 hours
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (636) 530-7776 for private, on-site pricing.