Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 1 week in advance of the first training day.
Dates & Locations
Apr 18, 2023
Apr 21, 2023
(Central Time Zone)
|All our trainers are SAFe certified Program Consultants and/or Trainers, SPCs and SPCTs, and have hands-on experience with Agile and Scaled Agile, Inc.||
69 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
ICON is excited to offer the traditional, 2-day SAFe® courses over 4 half-day segments. These courses will be taught by expert SAFe® instructors in a live, virtual environment. Please email email@example.com for multi-student discounts by providing the course name and dates you want to attend.
Gain the insights you need to lead a Lean-Agile Enterprise using SAFe® and its underlying principles— and help your organization master Business Agility to thrive in competitive markets.
Over this course, you’ll learn how to establish team and technical agility to organize and reorganize around the flow of value. Practice the skills to support and execute PI Planning events. Explore why it's critical to adopt a customer-centric mindset and Design-Thinking approach to Agile Product Delivery. Discover how to better Align strategy and execution by successfully implementing Lean Portfolio Management within your enterprise.
Attendees must attend both days of the course to be eligible for the exam.
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe®
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product Delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
- Thrive in the digital age with business agility
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Lead the change
- Become a Certified SAFe® Agilist
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs & VPs
- Development, QA & Infrastructure Management
- Program & Project Managers
- Product & Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO & Process Leads
- Enterprise, System & Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years experience in Software Development, Testing, Business Analysis, Product, or Project Management
- Experience in Scrum
Next Steps in Your SAFe® / Agile Journey
Review additional guidance and resources for your transformation from ICON experts
Learn how to improve and continuously adapt your companies strategies, plans, and outcomes
Execute a smooth PI Planning event with these insider tips
Earn additional certifications to enhance your abilities and transform your organization
Gain insight from our industry experts