Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Dates & Locations
Feb 21, 2022
Feb 24, 2022
(Central Time Zone)
|All our trainers are SAFe certified Program Consultants and/or Trainers, SPCs and SPCTs, and have hands-on experience with Agile and Scaled Agile, Inc.||
101 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
Facilitating Lean-Agile Program Execution with SAFe®5 Release Train Engineer Certification.
ICON is excited to offer the traditional, three-day SAFe courses over 4 days in shorter segments. These courses will be taught by expert SPCT instructors in a live, online environment. Please email email@example.com for multi-student discounts by providing the course name and dates you want to attend.
Facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach—when you become a SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE).
During this course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe enterprise. Through experiential learning, examine the RTE role in a Lean-Agile transformation. Learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. Explore how to prepare, plan, and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
To perform the role of the RTE, you should be able to:
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high performing Agile Release Train by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue your learning journey
- Exploring the RTE role and responsibilities
- Applying SAFe Principles
- Organizing the ART
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing a Program Increment
- Fostering relentless improvement
- Serving the ART
- Continuing your learning journey
Audience and Certification Details
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Release Train Engineers (RTEs) & Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program & Project Managers
- Scrum Masters (SMs)
- Leaders and Managers
- Agile Coaches
- SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs)
Attendees must attend all three days to qualify for the exam.
The following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification exam:
- Hold at least one current SAFe certification
- Have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI
3 days in-person; 4 days remote
Full Price: $2,695.00
Early Bird Price: $2,495.00
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about group discounts or private training.