Apr 15, 2024
Apr 17, 2024
(Central Time Zone)
|All our trainers are certified SAFe Practice Consultants and/or Trainers, SPCs and SPCTs, and have hands-on experience with Agile and Scaled Agile, Inc.
32 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
Facilitate and enable End-To-End Value Delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a Servant Leader and Coach.
During this course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe® enterprise. Through experiential learning, examine the RTE role in a Lean-Agile transformation. Learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. Explore how to prepare, plan, and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe® organization.
Attendees must attend all days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high-performing ART by becoming a Servant Leader and Coach
- Develop an action plan to continue the learning journey
- Exploring the RTE role and responsibilities
- Applying SAFe® Principles
- Organizing the ART
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing a Program Increment
- Fostering relentless improvement
- Serving the ART
- Continuing your learning journey
- Release Train Engineers (RTEs) & Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program & Project Managers
- Scrum Masters (SMs)
- Leaders and Managers
- Agile Coaches
- SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs)
The following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification exam:
- Hold at least one current SAFe® certification
- Have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI
These skills and knowledge are highly recommended in order to be successful in passing the RTE exam:
- SAFe certification
- Cross-team communication skills
- Full use of SAFe Principles in action
- Coaching Agile and SAFe facilitation and leading by example
- Launch or participate in at least one ART and one PI
- Working knowledge of team dynamics
Discounts available for remote or on-site courses. Let us know!
Review our additional guidance, training, and resources for your transformation from ICON experts.
Review our Advanced Agility & Extended Offerings with one of our Experts
Learn tips to effectively run multiple PI Planning events concurrently, and how to handle teams or individuals that need to participate with all trains
Take the next step in your Agile career and earn your SPC Certification
Gain insight from our industry experts