Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Step 3 Register
Note: Any discounts will be applied on the second PayPal screen during the checkout process.
Dates & Locations
|No open enrollments at this time, please check back.|
Facilitating Lean-Agile Program Execution with SAFe®4 Release Train Engineer Certification. Based on version 4.6 of SAFe®.
This 3-day course provides an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a SAFe®4 Release Train Engineer (RTE). Attendees explore the skills needed to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and learn how to build a high-performing ART through servant leadership and coaching.
To perform the role of the RTE, you should be able to:
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high performing Agile Release Train by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue your learning journey
- Exploring the RTE role and responsibilities
- Applying SAFe® Principles
- Organizing the ART
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing a Program Increment
- Fostering Relentless Improvement
- Serving the ART
- Continuing your Learning Journey
Audience and Certification Details
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Release Train Engineers (RTEs) and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program and Project Managers
- Scrum Masters (SMs)
- Leaders and Managers
- Agile Coaches
- SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs)
Attendees must attend all three days to qualify for the exam.
The following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification exam:
- Hold at least one current SAFe® certification
- Have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for private, on-site pricing or to learn more about the benefits of hosting a public class.