Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Dates & Locations
Oct 25, 2021
Oct 28, 2021
(Central Time Zone)
|All our trainers are SAFe certified Program Consultants and/or Trainers, SPCs and SPCTs, and have hands-on experience with Agile and Scaled Agile, Inc.||
71 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
Aligning strategy with execution.
ICON is excited to offer the traditional, two-day SAFe courses over 4 half day segments. These courses will be taught by SPCTs in a live, virtual environment. Please email email@example.com for multi-student discounts by providing the course name and dates you want to attend.
Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) is a 2-day interactive course that teaches the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations and Lean Governance.
Participants learn to capture the current and future state of their portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool, and identify important business initiatives for achieving the portfolio vision. Participants also learn how to establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban and prioritize epics for maximum economic benefit. Additionally, the course provides insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and how to measure the Lean portfolio performance.
An additional 1-day workshop is available to help enterprise teams get started with LPM in their organization.
- Describe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Establish the Portfolio Vision
- Implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with an Agile Program Management Office (PMO) and Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
- Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Implementing the LPM function
Audience and Certification Details
- Executives and Leaders (CIOS, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs & VPs)
- Portfolio Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- Product Managers & Solution Managers
- Business Owners
- Program Office Personnel
- SPCs & Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Human Resources
- Epic Owners
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following recommendations will make the training more productive:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts & principles
- Attended a Leading SAFe or SAFe PM/PO course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
4 half days remote
Full Price: $2,695.00
Early Bird Price: $2,495.00
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about group discounts or private training.