Oct 24, 2023
Oct 27, 2023
(Central Time Zone)
|All our trainers are SAFe certified Program Consultants and/or Trainers, SPCs and SPCTs, and have hands-on experience with Agile and Scaled Agile, Inc.||
5 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
ICON is excited to offer the traditional, 2-day SAFe® courses over 4 half-day sessions. These courses will be taught by highly experienced SAFe coaches in a live, virtual environment.
Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) is an interactive course that teaches the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations, and Lean Governance.
Participants learn to capture the current and future state of their portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving the portfolio vision. Participants also learn how to establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban and prioritize epics for maximum economic benefit. Additionally, the course provides insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and how to measure the Lean Portfolio performance.
An additional 1-day workshop is available to help enterprise teams get started with LPM in their organization.
- Describe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the Portfolio to Enterprise Strategy
- Establish the Portfolio Vision
- Implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support Operational Excellence with an Agile Program Management Office (PMO) and Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure LPM performance
- Build a Plan for LPM Implementation
- Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Implementing the LPM function
- Executives and Leaders (CIOS, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs & VPs)
- Portfolio Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- Product Managers & Solution Managers
- Business Owners
- Program Office Personnel
- SPCs & Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Human Resources
- Epic Owners
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following recommendations will make the training more productive:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts & principles
- Attended a Leading SAFe® or SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager course
- Experience working in a SAFe® environment
Discounts available for remote or on-site courses. Let us know!
Review our additional guidance, training, and resources for your transformation from ICON experts.
Earn additional certifications to enhance your abilities and transform your organization
Learn why Lean Budgeting is superior to Project Cost Accounting
Review our Advanced Agility & Extended Offerings with one of our Experts
Gain insight from our industry experts