Early registration automatically gets you $100 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Dates & Locations
Oct 23, 2020
Oct 23, 2020
(Central Time Zone)
|Live, virtual (remote) presentation sanctioned by Scaled Agile Inc. (Central Time Zone)||
21 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
In this 1-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of how to facilitate writing effective OKRs and how to support teams as they execute the OKR Cycle. This course shapes a greater perspective around OKRs as it incorporates learnings from Agile practices, organizational strategy, establishing new behaviors, and learning to become a strategically aligned and Outcomes-Focused organization.
By the end of the session, you will know how to:
- Write powerful Objectives that align to your organization’s Big Vision
- How to leverage the 5-Step Quarterly OKRs Cycle
- Understand the OKRs Framework
- Facilitate teams in meaningful dialogue as they create and align their own OKRs
- Create healthy habits to build and grow your OKRs muscle
- Conduct mid-quarter and quarterly reviews for cross-functional learning
During this session, we will work through a set of lessons and exercises to cover:
- The Why behind OKRs
- How to facilitate effective OKR workshops
- The 5-step OKR Cycle to operationalize OKRs in your organization
- How to help leadership create effective company level OKRs
- Co-Creation and Localization of OKRs
- Creating effective action plans to achieve OKRs
- Facilitating weekly check-ins and monthly reviews
- Finishing an OKR Cycle with scoring and calibration
Audience and Certification Details
Individuals that will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
Full Price: $795.00
Early Bird Price: $695.00
Email email@example.com for more information about group discounts or private training.