In this 1-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of how to create OKRs and how OKRs align with an organization. You will learn how to facilitate writing effective OKRs and how to support teams as they execute the OKR Cycle. This course shapes a greater perspective around OKRs as it incorporates learnings from Agile practices, organizational strategy, establishing new behaviors, and learning to become a strategically aligned and Outcomes-Focused organization.
- Write powerful Objectives that align with your organization’s Big Vision
- Leverage the 5-Step Quarterly OKRs Cycle
- Understand the OKRs Framework
- Facilitate teams in meaningful dialogue as they create and align their own OKRs
- Create healthy habits to build and grow your OKRs muscle
- Conduct mid-quarter and quarterly reviews for cross-functional learning
- Lesson 1: The Purpose Behind OKRs
- Lesson 2: OKRs Defined
- Lesson 3: The OKR Cycle
- Lesson 4: Coaching and Facilitating
This class is intended for those who will be creating OKRs or helping others to create OKRs. Roles that will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs & VPs
- Program & Project Managers
- Product & Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO & Process Leads
Discounts available for remote or on-site courses. Let us know!
Review our additional guidance, training, and resources for your transformation from ICON experts.
Learn how to improve and continuously adapt your companies strategies, plans, and outcomes
Execute a smooth PI Planning event with these insider tips
Learn tips to effectively run multiple PI Planning events concurrently, and how to handle teams or individuals that need to participate with all trains
Gain insight from our industry experts