Establishing Team Agility for Agile Release Trains with SAFe®5 Practitioner Certification.
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART) and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams by becoming a SAFe Practitioner (SP) During this two-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP).
You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you'll learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in the enterprise
- Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment (PI)
Audience and Certification Details
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for Launch
All are welcome to attend, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommeneded for those who intend to take the SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (636) 530-7776 for private, on-site pricing.