Additionally, all Icon SAFe and DevOps coaches are available for remote engagement. We regularly coach/consult one-on-one and with client teams via our web conferencing platform. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details of our remote coaching services.
Achieving Business Agility with the Scaled Agile Framework with SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC) Certification.
During this 4-day course, attendees will learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by using the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and the seven core competencies of the Lean Enterprise.
Attendees will practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, create a DevOps culture to build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline, and empower a Lean Portfolio.
The first 2 days of the course, Leading SAFe, provide the basis to teach SAFe to leaders. The final 2 days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise. Becoming a change agent and a Certified SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC) enables attendees to coach and guide the enterprise toward success in a disruptive marketplace, and empowers them to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation.
To perform the role of a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), you should be able to:
- Lead a Lean-Agile Enterprise transformation
- Implement SAFe
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and coach Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains with a Solution Train
- Use the seven core competencies to achieve business agility
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe
- Continue your learning journey and become enabled to train other roles in a SAFe enterprise
Leading SAFe - Days 1 and 2
- Thriving in the digital age with business agility
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the change
- Becoming a Certified SAFe Agilist
Implementing SAFe - Days 3 and 4
- Reaching the tipping point
- Designing the implementation
- Launching an Agile Release Train
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Accelerating to business agility
- Becoming a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- About the exam
Audience and Certification Details
The course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe adoption. This includes enterprise leaders, practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative. Attendees typically include:
- Professional Services Consultants
- Business and Technology Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA and IT management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance Personnel
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence, Agile Working Group
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Program Consultant certification exam and practice as a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC):
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
Email email@example.com or call (636) 530-7776 for private, on-site pricing.