In order to enable continuous delivery, the organization must align to value streams, then optimize the delivery process from Concept to Cash. Agile addresses the Concept to Code process. DevOps addresses the Code to Cash process, which is enabled by the Deployment Pipeline. ICON's DevOps Discovery Workshop and DevOps Solution Workshop lead the organization through a practical and engaging approach to kicking off a DevOps Transformation the right way. These workshops are customized activities specific to a Client's unique needs.
The DevOps Discovery Workshop (Day 1) examines the organization's current-state deployment pipeline and establishes baseline performance metrics. This achieves a fact-based understanding of delivery health and aligns the organization on the highest-value opportunities for improvement.
The DevOps Solutions Workshop (Day 2) builds the vision, strategy and teams that will guide and execute the DevOps transformation. This achieves organizational alignment on the target-state deployment pipeline and the road map that will chart the journey.
- Define your current state deployment pipeline
- Identify major pipeline pain points & root causes
- Identify high-value opportunities for improvement
- Develop actionable takeaways and artifacts
- Review DevOps concepts & ICON's approach
- Define the DevOps vision & key metrics
- Review DevOps Discovery Workshop results
- Define a target state deployment pipeline
- Identify and prioritize DevOps Epics
- Staff the DevOps Transformation Team
- Setting the Context
- Mapping your Deployment Pipeline
- Identify Constraints
- Brainstorm Solutions
Audience and Certification Details
Participants include a cross-section of senior Dev and Ops leaders and senior technical practitioners.
2 days (1 day for each workshop)
Email email@example.com or call (636) 530-7776 for private, on-site pricing.