During this one-day workshop, you will learn how to identify your organization’s value streams and then explore and test different potential Agile Release Train (ART) designs that are optimized for the flow of value.
With this understanding, we will help you pick one value stream and one ART to serve as the starting vehicle for the journey. Next, you will learn how to create a plan to launch the ART and develop a roadmap for launching more ARTs and value streams.
- Gain an overview of the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Learn how to identify value streams and ARTs
- Select the first value stream and ART to get your first ‘short-term win’
- Understand the considerations in designing ARTs to realize the value stream
- Begin planning for the launch of the initial ART(s)
- Understand how to successfully repeat the launching of more ARTs and value streams
Audience and Certification Details
- Executive sponsors and Program Management Officer (PMO)
- Certified SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs) and change agents
- Release Train Engineers and Agile coaches
Leading SAFe or Implementing SAFe (recommended for dedicated members of the transformation team).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (636) 530-7776 for private, on-site pricing.