Dec 14, 2023
Dec 15, 2023
(Central Time Zone)
|All our trainers are certified SAFe Practice Consultants and/or Trainers, SPCs and SPCTs, and have hands-on experience with Agile and Scaled Agile, Inc.||
2 days left to receive the "Early Bird" Discount! Hurry up and register today!
The SAFe DevOps course provides a comprehensive overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Attendees will map the current Value Stream through their Delivery Pipeline from idea to cash, and identify practices that will eliminate bottlenecks to flow.
The course will build an understanding of the complete flow of value from Continuous Exploration to Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release on Demand. Attendees will explore SAFe®’s CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) approach to DevOps, which helps create a culture of shared responsibility for the full spectrum of Solution delivery. It helps align people, processes, and technology throughout the organization to achieve faster time-to-market.
Attendees will leave with the tools they need to execute an Implementation Plan for improving their Delivery Pipeline and the knowledge they need to support the plan. The course also prepares students for the optional SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam.
Attendees must attend all sessions of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
- Explain how DevOps enables strategic business objectives
- Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps to avoid automating broken processes
- Understand how successful DevOps requires Continuous Exploration, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and the ability to Release to end-users on Demand
- Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the Delivery Pipeline
- Use Value-Stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end delivery process
- Select DevOps skills and tools strategically for the fastest, most compelling results
- Prioritize DevOps solutions and investments for the greatest economic benefit
- Design and implement a multi-phased DevOps transformation plan tailored to their organization
- Work with all roles and levels in the organization to continually optimize the Value Stream
- Introducing DevOps
- Mapping Your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining Alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building Quality with Continuous Integration
- Reducing Time-To-Market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Taking Action
- All Members of an Agile Release Train
- Development Managers, Engineering Managers
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers
- Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers
- Infrastructure Architects, System Architects
- Product Managers, Product Owners
- System Administrators, DBAs, InfoSec
- QA Managers, Testers
- Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters
- Experience working in a Development and/or Operations environment is helpful though not required
Discounts available for remote or on-site courses. Let us know!
Review our additional guidance, training, and resources for your transformation from ICON experts.
Review our Advanced Agility & Extended Offerings with one of our Experts
Review these tips on embracing DevOps concepts beyond Automation
Gain insight on how to apply DevOps effectively to your value streams in this 4 part series
Gain insight from our industry experts