Additionally, all Icon SAFe and DevOps coaches are available for remote engagement. We regularly coach/consult one-on-one and with client teams via our web conferencing platform. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details of our remote coaching services.
We are hiring experienced SAFe® and DevOps Consultants.
Working for ICON
Whether you are looking for an exciting career in SAFe or DevOps consulting or a key short-term assignment, ICON offers career-enhancing opportunities that provide top pay, interesting work, and experience applying marketable skills. Most of our assignments require travel to client sites, which are located throughout the United States and sometimes outside of the country. We offer full-time employment and select roles for independent contractors.
Job applicants must possess a high level of skill, must be able to handle themselves professionally on a client site, and should be able to explain the value and technical details of the techniques and skills they are using. Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle, SAFe, and an understanding of the industry best practices are usually necessary for most of our assignments.
View our Coaching Roles and Responsibilities Sheet detailing our requirements and expectations for various coaching positions.
Do you have what it takes to be an ICON Coach?
ICON coaches are the best in the industry, many of whom have two decades of experience with 5+ years of guiding Scaled Agile Transformations in major organizations. We are looking for consultants who have proven experience in:
- Leading and transforming large groups
- Collaborating and listening intently to customer needs
- Continuously educating and credentialing themselves
- SAFe, DevOps, or Enterprise Business Agility Transformations
Job applicants must possess a high level of skill and must be able to handle themselves professionally on a client site.
What does ICON offer our Coaches?
- Choice assignments with top consultant-level compensation
- Learning opportunities to expand your skills, including funding and discounts for SAFe and EBAS Certifications and select conferences
- Ability to enhance your resume with free access to leading industry tools
- Free marketing and promotion for articles, conference speakerships and webinar speakerships (through ICON)
- Bi-weekly Coaches' Call to connect with other thought leaders and discuss relevant industry topics
- Coaches' Knowledge Base with access to coaching artifacts and industry reports