SAFe Release Train Engineer II - Contract to Hire
United States - Raleigh or Cary, NC - Hybrid - Eastern Time Zone
Duties & Responsibilities
- SAFe RTE/SPC certifications with 5 years experience in RTE role
- Experience launching new ARTs and investing in the teams
- Seasoned facilitator of PI Planning readiness and PI execution
- Experienced facilitator of Inspect & Adapt sessions with actionable and impactful results
- Focuses on enabling frequent customer feedback loops through end-to-end demos
- Models the RTE role for others to learn from, mentors FTE RTEs and candidates, contributes to RTE playbook and builds/contributes to strong RTE Community of Practice (CoP).
Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- 3+ years of experience as a Program Manager or Release Train Engineer,
- 3+ years of experience in a Scaled Agile Environment with 5 or more scrum teams in the ART.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master or Advanced Scrum.
- Scaled Agile certifications (SA, SPC, RTE) Certified Scrum Master.
- Experience establishing PI Plans and Objectives.
- Bachelor of Science in Technical related field.