Additionally, all Icon SAFe and DevOps coaches are available for remote engagement. We regularly coach/consult one-on-one and with client teams via our web conferencing platform. Please contact us at email@example.com for more details of our remote coaching services.
Speed, quality, and productivity are worthy goals for any organization. Yet it’s only when applied with strategic focus and alignment that transformative results can be achieved. SAFe® helps align portfolio execution to the enterprise strategy, by organizing Agile development around the flow of value through one or more value streams. It enables business agility by applying the principles and practices of Lean Portfolio Management (LPM).
In order to maintain alignment, while preserving empowerment and decentralized decision making, three key collaborations must be enabled across the portfolio:
- Strategy and investment funding
- Lean governance
- Agile portfolio operations
Together these 3 collaborations provide a leaner, and more Agile, governance model that helps each portfolio in the enterprise achieve its larger business objectives.
- Identifying strategic themes that provide the differentiation needed by the portfolio to achieve the desired future state
- Forecasting, and dynamically funding value streams to adjust for changing priorities
- Identifying portfolio epics and managing their flow using the portfolio Kanban system
- Coordinating epic delivery across value streams
- Supporting an Agile PMO, LACE, and Communities of Practice (CoP) to facilitate sustaining and improving the SAFe transformation
- Measuring portfolio performance using Lean approaches
- Coordinating continuous compliance
Audience and Certification Details
- Executive sponsors and Business Owners
- Finance and Accounting Leaders
- Agile Program Management Office (PMO) and Lean-Agile Center of Excellence (LACE)
- Change agents and Certified SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
- All participants need to have attended Leading SAFe or Implementing SAFe training
- Completion of a Value Stream Workshop for the target portfolio
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (636) 530-7776 for private, on-site pricing.