- Preparation: In order to advise and assist with the preparation tasks, the Quickstart typically includes one or more days of consultation (delivered remotely).
- SAFe for Teams training: In the first two days of the Quickstart we will train your Agile teams in SAFe principles, practices, and how to execute as a Scrum/Kanban team working within a SAFe context.
- Program Increment (PI) Planning: In the final two days of your Quickstart, we will partner with ART leadership to facilitate the first PI Planning event for the new ART.
- How to plan, execute, and learn together as an Agile team with an ART
- How to conduct a Program Increment (PI) planning event
- How to prepare for the SAFe ART Quickstart and launch your first ART
Benefits of the Quickstart approach
- The Agile teams will be fully formed
- Teams engage in collective learning that starts forming the social network that the ART depends upon
- The features for the PI will be ready
- Teams form their own identities
- Executives, Business Owners, and other key stakeholders will be trained and aligned with the new ways of thinking and doing
- Specialty roles, such as Product Owners and Scrum Masters will be prepared for their new responsibilities
Audience and Certification Details
- Executive sponsors and Business Owners
- Change agents and Certified SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs)
- Product Managers and Product Owners
- System Architects and Development Managers
- Release Train Engineers and Scrum Masters
- Agile team members
- The Value Stream Workshop should be held prior to the SAFe ART Quickstart to identify the first value stream and ART to launch
- Leading SAFe training for Executives, Business Owners, and other key ART stakeholders1
- SAFe Scrum Master training for all Scrum Masters on the ART
- SAFe Product Management/Product Owner training for these roles on the ART
- A well-defined vision, roadmap, and program backlog
4 to 10 Days
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (636) 530-7776 for private, on-site pricing.