Using Design Thinking to create valuable products in the Lean Enterprise.
The Agile Product Management course harnesses the power of Design Thinking to develop innovative solutions with proven SAFe capabilities to execute on those visions. Learn the right mindset, skills, and tools to create successful products – from inception to retirement – using Agile techniques.
Recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers – all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
- Analyzing your role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
- Continuously exploring markets and users
- Driving strategy with market segmentation
- Using empathy to drive design
- Defining product strategy and vision
- Creating roadmaps to build solutions
- Delivering value
- Managing value stream economics
- Creating innovation in the value stream
Audience and Certification Details
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Product Managementent teams
- Product marketing managers, project managers, Product Owners
- VP of Product Management, Business Owners, Business Analysts
- User experience and customer experience professionals
- Product leaders collaborating with Product Management, architects, subject matter experts, and business line managers
You should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending. A background in product or solution management is highly recommended.
Email email@example.com or call (636) 530-7776 for private, on-site pricing.