“People are already doing their best; the problems are with the system. Only management can change the system.”
—W Edwards Deming
To have a successful Business Agility transformation, executive stakeholders must align on the organizational problems to be solved. ICON helps you develop your understanding of what it means to be a Lean-Agile leader in a growing enterprise, assess where you are in your transformation journey, and guide you on the next steps to better understanding the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe).
By the end of the session you will:
- Understand the essence of Business Agility and how SAFe helps organizations embrace it
- Understand SAFe’s recommendations for starting and managing work, including how to prioritize, use capacity allocation, embrace transparency and objective measures, and adjust based on results
- Start to explore how these ideas may benefit your organization
During this session, we will work through a set of workshop slides and exercises to cover:
- Current challenges faced by executives and leaders
- The 7 core competencies of a Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Current symptoms you are experiencing
- Next steps using SAFe
Audience and Certification Details
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
No SAFe prerequisites required. Only the desire to understand why it is imperative to implement SAFe as a route toward Business Agility and further competitive advantage.
Email email@example.com or call (636) 530-7776 for private, on-site pricing.