Thriving in the digital age with business agility with SAFe 5 Agilist Certification.
During this 2-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering business agility to thrive in competitive markets. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. Attendees also learn and practice the skills to support and execute PI Planning events and coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Class participants will explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and Design-Thinking approach to Agile Product Delivery. Learners will also understand how to implement a Lean Portfolio Management function within their enterprise.
To perform the role of a SAFe Agilist, you should be able to:
- Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product Delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
- Thrive in the digital age with business agility
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Lead the change
- Become a Certified SAFe Agilist
Audience and Certification Details
The following individuals will benefit form this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe®4 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years' experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (636) 530-7776 for private, on-site pricing.