Thriving in the digital age with business agility with SAFe 5 Agilist Certification.
Gain the insights you need to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise using SAFe and its underlying principles— and help your organization master business agility to thrive in competitive markets.
In this two-day course, you’ll learn how to establish team and technical agility to organize and reorganize around the flow of value. Practice the skills to support and execute PI Planning events. Explore why it’s critical to adopt a customer-centric mindset and Design-Thinking approach to Agile Product Delivery. Discover how to better align strategy and execution by successfully implementing Lean portfolio management within your enterprise.
To perform the role of a SAFe Agilist, you should be able to:
- Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product Delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
- Thrive in the digital age with business agility
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Lead the change
- Become a Certified SAFe Agilist
Audience and Certification Details
The following individuals will benefit form this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe®4 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years' experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Email email@example.com or call (636) 530-7776 for private, on-site pricing.